Neuroendocrine Cancer UK (formerly NET Patient Foundation) is a UK wide charity solely dedicated to providing support and information to those affected by Neuroendocrine Cancer. We also act as advocates, working with healthcare professionals and health policy makers, to promote access to best care and treatments, increase awareness, encourage and support clinical research and ultimately improve patient experience and outcomes.
From diagnosis, through treatment(s) and beyond, our team and services are here to offer expert-endorsed guidance, support, education and information to anyone affected by neuroendocrine cancer.
Over the phone, online or face-to-face – we are here, every step of the way.
Our vision is of a world in which people know how to recognise, diagnose, treat, care for, and ultimately, cure patients with Neuroendocrine Cancer.
Our purpose is to support and inform patients and families from diagnosis, enabling access to the best care and treatment, whilst stimulating Neuroendocrine Cancer research, increasing national awareness and influencing improvements in outcomes.
- Equality of care for all Neuroendocrine Cancer patients in the UK
- Excellence in support, care, treatment and research
- Fair allocation of national resources and inclusion in national
policies and strategies for all cancer types
- Collaborative working and building an accessible, approachable fraternity
- Honesty, transparency and integrity to promote confidence and trust in the charity.