Thank you for visiting our dedicated Healthcare Professional page.
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), as of Thursday 19th March The NCUK team will be working from home, something we already have the flexibility to do, as our systems and processes are designed to securely support this type of work environment. In addition to this, we have cancelled all our events and Natter support groups during this time.
We are working with UKINETS, our medical partners, to gather more specific information about the virus, and what it will mean for Neuroendocrine Cancer patients. We will get this put this information on our website as soon as we can.
However, during this time, we’ll be relentlessly focused on doing everything we can to support the community:
- We will run virtual Natter groups.
- The helpline will remain open : 0800 434 6476 – and there are mobile numbers available for SPECIFIC QUERIES. (Please do not use the office number as this will not be answered)
- All emails will be responded to as usual
- All online support groups will remain open
- We will all be working hard to complete our new website containing new patient information, brand new fact sheets, videos, podcasts and animations
- And of course we will remain active on social media
Unfortunately, we will be unable to fulfil shop orders and requests for physical materials, and physical post (including cheques) will not be picked up while we are away from the office.
On a final note, our thoughts are with all of you, our NHS colleagues who are working tirelessly on the front line. Please stay safe and look after yourselves.
If you would like to order any of our free patient information for your hospital, please complete a resource order form.
You can view and download all of our patient information here.