NET Patient Foundation has not received any corporate support this year. We are always looking for corporates to work with and secure mutually beneficial partnerships with. If you are interested in supporting NET Patient Foundation then please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
A special thank you to Victory NETs in Switzerland for their ongoing support.
We are and remain your strongest supporters. We are still in awe in front of your achievements, your objectives and your professional reach.Fabienne Pfyffer, Victory NET Foundation
We are incredibly grateful to our corporate partners in 2017 for their dedication and support to the NET Patient Foundation including:
- Novartis: £25,551 supporting our data project and patient education meetings
- IEL: £15,000 for analyst to work at PHE on our NET data project and our Chapter 10 project in England
- Ipsen: £25,344.34 supporting our NET Retreat, NCD, NET Natter initiative and nurse education
- Sirtex: £ 5,000 supporting our patient education materials
- MERCK: £10,500 towards our new Merkel Cell Carcinoma Project