right side pain at night

Home Forums Ask right side pain at night

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lanemole 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JAI
    Participant

Hello All,
    I am one of the regular visitors to this site although, I didnt post it since 2014.
    I would like to ask if anyone has experienced lower-right sided pain at night. I have had samll bowel carcininod tumour removed in 2012 with lymph node metastasis. I have been having 6-monthly checks and they were all clear. I had my last Galluim 68 pet scan in July 2017 and no recurrences showed.
    My current issue is when I sleep on my left side I feel sharp pain on my right side and once I turn to sleep on the right side it goes away. I Also feel too flatulence lately.

lanemole
    Participant

Hi Jai, I had a net removed from my small intestines last year. I have mets on my liver. I get pain in the middle of my stomach, just under my ribs when I lay on my right side. Sometimes it goes away when I lay on my back. Other times it takes a while to go away and i end up kneeling in bed with my head on the pillow trying to get the pain to move. Luckily it doesn’t happen all the time. I do get a lot of flatulence and I think the pain might be cholic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign-up for our email newsletter. Simply give us your email address in the box below to sign-up.