NET Natter Groups

Home Forums News NET Natter Groups

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dabber 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nikie Jervis
    Keymaster

Huge apologies to all – I have just tried to update NET Natter calendar and due to an IT glitch I cant
    This month :
    Liverpool 15th March 1-3pm – on calendar
    Letchworth, Hertfordshire (Mrs Howard Memorial Hall SG6 1NX) 12-2pm Saturday 18th March
    Oxford is on calendar for same day 18th March
    Horsham group and Great Dunmow Essex group : both are meeting Saturday 25th March
    London South East – SE5 9RS – 27th March
    Please do not hesitate in contacting me for further details and especially if your group is meeting and not mentioned
    Thank you – we will hopefully get this corrected asap
    Nikie
    [email protected]

Nikie Jervis
    Keymaster

Fixed I think – so hopefully patient meetings diary is now up to date !
    Nikie

bigpatsy
    Participant

Thank you Nikie

Pat

dabber
    Participant

Just arrived home from a very productive and friendly net natter meeting at Stoke, missed you Kath, and Sheila, but hopefully we will now get the dates sorted for the future. Four new members came, The Christie keeps getting new patients! and if finders fees were involved, we would be rich!! but rich we are in new friends. Many thanks to Nikie for coming, and all the information we now all have. Hope to see you all again soon, Carole.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  dabber. Reason: Typo

Nikie Jervis
    Keymaster

Fab meeting in Stoke today – have put in booking request for next one ! Will let you know once confirmed Nikie

dabber
    Participant

Dont forget everyone, we have a net natter meeting on Saturday, yes, this Saturday, the 1st July, at Stoke – hopng to meet up with all our friends, Carole.

dabber
    Participant

We had our net natter meeting at Stoke today, with Nikie running the meeting for us, and although the numbers were reduced, what with holidays etc. I really must say, it was one of the best meetings we have had, yes, it was so easy to chat, we all came away with so much information, all questions were answered, and we are all looking forward to the next meeting, which is arranged for the 2nd September, the one after that is the 21st October, and then the one before Christmas on the 16th December – these dates can be found if you click on at the top ‘support and information’ the calendar is there with all the dates for the net meetings around the country. Carole.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.