In light of the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), as of Thursday 19th March The NCUK team will be working from home, something we already have the flexibility to do, as our systems and processes are designed to securely support this type of work environment. In addition to this, we have cancelled all our events and Natter support groups until August 2020.
However, during this time, we’ll be relentlessly focused on doing everything we can to support the community:
- We are running our Natter groups online
- Our helpline has and will remain open : 0800 434 6476 – and there are mobile numbers available for specific queries. Please do not use the office number as this will not be answered)
- All emails are being dealt with as usual
- All online support groups have and will remain open
- We are working hard to complete our new website containing new patient information, brand new fact sheets, videos, podcasts and animations
- And we have and will remain active on social media
Unfortunately, we have been unable to fulfil shop orders and requests for physical materials, while we are away from the office.
We are hoping to be able to get back into the office in the next few weeks and have made arrangements, in the meantime, to at least collect our post!
A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you for your support during the 2.6 challenge and for continuing to donate, fundraise and support us through what isn’t an easy time for anyone – it is truly appreciated
Most importantly, please know our thoughts are with all of you, and our NHS colleagues who are working tirelessly on the front line.
Please stay safe and look after yourselves and know that we are here to continue to support by phone, email or online, we will keep you updated and informed, and will strive to provide information and ideas on how we can all get through this . . . together.
Nurse Adviceline – for health related queries – 0800 434 6476
or use the nurse contact form on our website (link)
NCUK Counselling Service (link)
Zoom Natter Meetings – contact Nikie (email)
Neuroendocrine Cancer Information (link to online resources)
For details of all of our other services contact :
NCUK CEO: Catherine Bouvier
NCUK Specialist Nurse: Nikie Jervis
NCUK Operations Manager: Leanne Talbot
NCUK Communications & Marketing Officer: Clare Gerrard
NCUK Administrator: Famida Bishop