The NET Patient Foundation continues to be the only charity in the UK & Ireland that offers information and advice to those affected by neuroendocrine tumours.
The Foundation has the following aims:
- To provide support, education and information to anyone affected by neuroendocrine cancers.
- To advocate for neuroendocrine cancer patients so they may achieve the best possible outcomes.
- To encourage standardised care for all NET cancer patients.
- To provide community supportive care to patients and their carers or family members.
- To raise awareness of NET cancers throughout the UK.
- To raise funds for clinical and translational research projects.