NET Patient Foundation is a UK wide charity set up to help, inform and guide anyone affected by Neuroendocrine Cancer.
The NET Patient Foundation was formed at the start of 2006 and has Charity Commission status.
The Foundation has the following aims:
- To provide support, education and information to anyone affected by neuroendocrine cancers.
- To advocate for neuroendocrine cancer patients so they may achieve the best possible outcomes.
- To encourage standardised care for all NET cancer patients.
- To provide community supportive care to patients and their carers or family members.
- To raise awareness of NET cancers throughout the UK.
- To raise funds for clinical and translational research projects.