NET Patient Foundation (NPF) is the only charity in the UK and Ireland solely dedicated to providing support and information to people affected by Neuroendocrine Cancer. Our purpose is to support and inform patients and families from diagnosis, enabling access to the best care and treatment, whilst stimulating NET research, increasing national awareness and influencing improvements in outcomes.
The Foundation has the following aims:
- To provide support, education and information to anyone affected by neuroendocrine cancers.
- To advocate for neuroendocrine cancer patients so they may achieve the best possible outcomes.
- To encourage standardised care for all NET cancer patients.
- To provide community supportive care to patients and their carers or family members.
- To raise awareness of NET cancers throughout the UK.
- To raise funds for clinical and translational research projects.