Help raise awareness of NETs this NET Cancer Day
Saturday 10th November is NET Cancer Day, a day dedicated to raising awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancer around the world.
We’ve got lots planned to help raise awareness and get everyone talking about NETs this NET Cancer Day. Find out how you can get involved below.
Our Awareness Raising Activities
- We will be raising awareness of Lung NETs at a national lung cancer conference.
- We are holding a teaching session to raise awareness of NETs with trainee GP’s.
- We will be attending a training conference in Berlin and discussing the psychological impact of living with NETs with non NET specialists.
- We will be raising awareness of NETs with medical students by holding stands at 14 different medical schools across the UK.
- We will be providing patient information for the Oxford Patient Conference.
- We will be raising awareness of NETs amongst local communities through our NPF Coffee Mornings.
- We will be launching our Faces of NETs awareness raising campaign, which will share insights into the lives of those affected by NETs. More information to follow.
Join the NPF Coffee Morning
This NET Cancer Day we’re asking everyone to hold a coffee morning to help raise awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancer and help us to continue providing community support to anyone affected by NETs.
Hosting your own coffee morning is simple!
Sign up to the NPF Coffee Morning
below and we will send you a free fundraising pack filled with everything you need to help raise awareness on the day
If you can’t hold your coffee morning on NET Cancer Day then don’t worry! Choose any date in November and help us to raise awareness throughout the whole month.
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who has already signed up! Your fundraising packs are on their way to you – please remember to keep us updated and send us your pictures from your coffee mornings.
We will be active on social media during the build up to and on NET Cancer Day sharing insights, stats and facts about NETs to help raise awareness of Neuroendocrine Cancer.
Please share or retweet our posts to help us reach as many people as possible!
Like and follow us on social media to keep up to date.
Please use the hashtags below if you post anything NET related on social media.
Neuroendocrinologists of the Future
This NET Cancer Day we have asked patients to help raise awareness of NETs at 14 medical schools around the UK with the aim to reach out to the Neuroendocrinologists of the Future.
Patients and volunteers will be sharing their story and raising awareness of NETs to medics and aspiring new medical students with the additional aim of creating an interest in those medics that may wish to take a career path in the speciality of NETs.
Oxford Patient Conference and Ball
On NET Cancer Day, NPF in collaboration with Oxford University Foundation Trust and NET Natter Oxford Support Group are holding a day of information, education and support for all those affected by NETs.
The conference will be followed by a Black and White Ball at the Oxford Belfry. Click here
for tickets to the Ball.
THANK YOU FOR RAISING AWARENESS OF NETS THIS NET CANCER DAY!