The NET Patient Foundation continues to be the only charity in the UK & Ireland that offers information and advice to those affected by neuroendocrine tumours. You’ll be able to find information booklets, forums and details of support group meetings in our Patient Journey area. Please email or call us if you’d like some advice or you’d just like to chat. Your call will be answered by Cathy, an experienced NET specialist nurse. If Cathy is unable to take your call, just leave a message and she will get back to you.
The NET Patient Foundation incorporating Living with Carcinoid has been working since 2006, with the following aims:
- To provide accurate and up-to-date information for people living with, or affected by, neuroendcrine tumours. We do this through information and forums provided on this website (and links to other sources of information on the web).
- To provide support for patients and others affected by neuroendocrine tumours. We offer a support line which is manned by an experienced healthcare professional; and organise patient support groups around the UK and Ireland.
- To improve the quality of life for patients and their families. We can do this by providing support and information about treatments available, as well as by funding and publicising research and existing medical initiatives.
- To raise funds, which will help to support research and diagnosis initiatives around the UK.
- To raise awareness of neuroendocrine tumours throughout the UK and Ireland, and also within the medical community.